Speech & Language Therapist
We are searching for a flexible, resourceful Speech Therapist to join our team. The Speech Therapist's responsibilities include performing student assessments, developing individual treatment plans, liaising with teachers, family members, and other healthcare professionals and administering therapy.
62, Sri Siddhartha Road,
Kirulapone, Colombo 5, Sri lanka.
About the Job
SEND CV/RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org
Speech Therapist Responsibilities:
- Assessing, diagnosing, screening, and preventing language, speech, and swallowing disorders.
- Communicating with the students, and liaising with their family members, physicians, and teachers to design effective treatment plans.
- Using tried and tested therapies in combination with new, innovative techniques to provide the best care.
- Keeping up-to-date with advancements in the field by attending conferences, conducting research, and expanding professional and academic networks.
- Educating families on speech disorders and available therapies.
- Providing mentoring and workshops to speech therapy students.
Speech Therapist Requirements:
- Recognised degree in Speech Therapy or Speech-language Pathology.
- Relevant license and certification.
- Experience with certain disorders and age groups may be required.
- Sound understanding of speech-related disorders and treatments.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Resourcefulness and strong problem-solving skills.