Occupational & Behavioral Therapists
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist (OT) who can work with a group of children under the supervision of the Senior Programme Specialists, he/she will be responsible for occupational therapy, assessment, treatment, management and regular communication with parents.
62, Sri Siddhartha Road,
Kirulapone, Colombo 5, Sri lanka.
About the Job
Send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assess the student’s fine and gross motor skills for the purpose of developing appropriate treatments.
- Develop a daily sensory diet based on the child’s needs
- Help students develop their physical abilities by implementing programmes involving functional and vocational skills and sensory motor activities
- Address sensory issues of the children that impact and interfere with daily functioning such as feeding and play
- The therapist will maintain files and records, attend monthly clinics as well as report progress to the parents. (e.g. progress reports, activity logs, treatment plans, and quarterly reports on the progress of the student.)
- The therapist will give suggestions for home programming and will maintain regular communication with the parents.
- The therapist will maintain monthly communication with the families, share progress of the students via email. The therapist will meet with the parents by appointment based on the needs of the family.